Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Tribute to our Terrific Tutor Steve


fishing 026
Originally uploaded by arte andina (G.M. O'Connell).
On Saturday we are leaving Patagonia to go back to Buenos Aires and back to our regular school. We want to give Steve this blog entry because his is the best tutor ever. In January, we were excited to meet Steve, but not to have to do school work. When we started having classes we really like it when he came. Here are some words from everyone telling you what we learned and why we like Steve so much.

Callum: We learned the life cycle of the trout. We went on a field trip to a fishery. He taught us how to make the best chocolate mousse in the world. We did a lot of cooking. Steve was my first boy teacher I have ever, ever had. Steve is very, very, nice.

Henry: Steve taught me about insects using a microscope. He taught me about fractions. He helped me do project about Mapuches Indians for my Spanish Class. I liked Steve because he is nice, and makes it interesting by not repeating stuff over and over again.

Owen: I learned about trout. I worked on my letters and making words in English and Spanish. We played lots of games. I like Steve because he makes school like recess.

Georgie: Me gustas mucho. ¡Deseo aprender de ti el año próximo!

Dear Steve:

We will miss you and hope you can be our teacher next year and the year after that and the year after that…… Maybe we can all go skiing together this winter!

Un beso muy grande

Henry, Callum , Owen and Georgie

No comments: